Posts made in March, 2019

Stuff that You Need to Know to Stop Accidents at Home

»Posted by on Mar 25, 2019 in Security Lighting | 0 comments

Accidents and unintentional death may happen due to some reasons whether you’re just inside the house and even you are just standing in front of your door and many more. Even the post outside of the house for the security lighting Oregon which gives us so many great helps but can also cause accidents and unexpected electrical explosion. Those could also may result to serious fires in the city or inside the house and some case of food poisoning because of the expired can foods in the kitchen. Doing some right actions to prevent these things from happening is a good idea and it can help to save the lives of other members in the family and relatives.  

If you are living in a small house and or your room is just a tiny one, then there is a possibility that your room has a limited outlet only. You can’t charge your phone and use the other appliances together and at the same time in one socket and outlet as it may cause short circuit inside your house. Even using an extension wire and plugging it to the main outlet while the extension wire’s outlet is full of appliances there, then it is not good and be avoided. You can put a tape to those outlets that is not working properly to avoid kids from inserting metals or objects to the holes that can cause electric shocks.   

It is also important that you have a monthly checkup and inspections of the wiring in your house to avoid fires and other accidents due to this circumstance and happening. There’s a possibility that a rat might eat some of the electrical wires in your ceiling or it was not properly arranged there and it caused sparks to each other. If you have noticed that the light bulbs in your room or kitchen is starting to flicker then something wrong with the wires or to the crown of the bulb. If you are planning to inspect things like the wires in your house, better to do it during the day time to avoid problems and turn off the main switch.  

If you are cooking something in the kitchen, then try not to do other things or avoid leaving the stove unattended as it may cause fire due to the gas. This is very common specially to those parents who have kids at home as they need to take care of the kids while preparing the meals for the family. Don’t let the kids do the cooking by their own especially if they don’t know much about this activity as they could burn themselves or start a fire there. The same thing with the sharp objects in the kitchen, don’t let them use the knife to cut things as they could cut themselves as well while cutting the meat.   

Tell your kids about the proper usage of the appliances especially to those that we are using in the cooking room like the microwave, electric stoves, and oven.  

read more